rules and regulations:
1. No gum, food or drinks (other than water) are allowed in the dance studio.
2. Dancers are expected to arrive 10 minutes before their class time to prepare.
3. When possible, please inform the instructor of any absences or tardiness that
Reminder to parents with young children. Make sure your children use the bathroom before
5. Please label your belongings we are not responsible for lost
Check our lost and found for items missing.
Code of Conduct:
• Dancers are expected to have a positive attitude.
• Dancers should show interest in their class.
• Dancers must be respectful of their instructors, of each other and
||Leotard & pink tights,
pink ballet slippers. Dance
skirts or shorts are acceptable.
|Tap & Jazz
||Leotard, tan tights and
||Leotard, footless tights,
or tank top, loose pants. Black hip hop sneakers
||Pulled back and off face.
||White T-shirt and black pants or shorts,